Natural allergy remedies the first choice for people to use against their allergies. There are several reasons why many people are looking for other options besides artificial remedies:
– Artificial remedies are often ineffective in the treatment of allergy symptoms, which usually requires that you take two or more drugs to experience total relief from your allergies. While a drug to treat sneezing and itchy, it often takes another drug to treat nasal congestion.
– Artificial remedies are often very expensive – just a box with 10 cans often cost anywhere from $ 5 to $ 10th
– Many artificial remedies are unwanted and bothersome side effects such as nasal irritation and drowsiness. So you can not plan to take your medicine and then go to a place, as it is not advisable for you to operate heavy machinery after taking your medication. Therefore, you have the opportunity to drive, while a little “foggy” or you deal with your allergies while driving, because you can not take your medicine.
Furthermore, if the pet hair, mold, pollen or other allergen triggers penetrates into the nasal passages, the most artificial remedies will try the natural reactions or histamine release the body in response to treatment allergen triggers. These natural reactions include sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, and all are designed to try to expel the allergens trigger your body.
In contrast, natural remedies can prevent allergy allergic reaction before it occurs.
A natural allergy remedies is becoming very popular is the use of a “neti pot”. A neti pot is a small container shaped spirit lamp, the sea water, which is often used to contain naturally cleanse the nasal passages. The salt water is very effective in rinsing the pollen grains that trigger allergic reactions, contribute.
Natural allergy remedies, when used properly, will help you to improve your allergy condition in the most dramatic, that one. Just stop taking your medicine against allergies manner I personally use natural remedies to all the time to relieve my allergies Allergiestatusétat. It is very effective in fact, and there is no doubt. In this article I want to share with you some of the remedies for allergies of the most efficient in the world. Wasting no time, we begin.
1. Change your diet and eating habits
Changing your eating habits is one of the best natural remedies for allergies. Basically, you should know that allergies are actually inflammatory diseases, and if you are able to remove, in your body or stop the production of inflammatory chemicals that you are already doing your best to improve condition of the allergy. Now the question is, how can I reduce / stop the production of inflammatory chemicals in your body? You can stop this by eating foods that do contain an enormous amount of fat. By reducing your daily fat intake, you effectively reduce inflammatory chemicals in your body, thereby reducing the risk of allergies. And a healthy balanced diet, you will improve your allergies in the location.
2. Eat foods that fight allergies
There are certain foods that are extremely useful if you are have allergies. I just want to list a few now. If you do not have milk allergies, you must ensure that you get every day a lot of yogurt. Research has shown that by drinking yoghurt drink every day, the patients were able to reduce their allergy symptoms by a whopping 90%! Other foods that you could eat foods (fruits and vegetables) that contain a high content of vitamins and minerals. Meat and seafood, most of the time, not good for your allergy condition. In fact, it might even worsen your allergies. Take note of.
3. Quail eggs.
Eat quail eggs, people who recovered from asthma and allergies. You can also use it to your advantage to improve or get rid of your allergies. And how does eat quail eggs and other foods in a position to improve your allergy condition? As you may now know, an allergy is a type of inflammatory disease. One of the best natural ways to relieve your allergies is to reduce inflammatory chemicals in your body. To do this, you must do two things. First, reduce your intake of fat. Second, eat foods that contain anti-inflammatory substances. Quail eggs contain tons of these anti-inflammatory substances that reduce the production of inflammatory chemicals in your body.
4. Neti is one of the simplest natural allergy remedies. You can heal allergies to allergens by washing with sea water? Neti pots, forged small ships like Aladdin’s lamp, have in India since 1000s years to flush the sinuses and keep them clear used. It is an idea that takes some getting used used for most Westerners, but it is a bit like using nasal spray. A little salt water can wash away pollen grains prickly help treat allergic reactions and other forms of sinus congestion.I found that Nasenspülungrinçage is a sweet and one of the simplest natural remedies to treat allergy seasonal allergic reactions of children and young people, and many of the reduction in the use of antihistamines.You simply your cupped hand instead of a neti pot for sinus washing, but Netis are affordable, and many people find it much easier to apply. To flush your sinuses, mix a quarter to half a teaspoon of iodized salt in a cup of hot water no common and pour it into the pot. Bent over a sink with your head slightly tilted to one side, then the spout of the neti into one nostril and let the water run down the other nostril. Apply about half of the solution, then repeat without angling on the remaining head the other direction next. Blow gently each nostril in order to fully resolve. Neti pots are widely available on the Internet and in health food stores. Use your pot about twice a day during allergy season, especially in the morning and after spending time outdoors. You can also apply a neti pot before bed to prevent snoring by allergic reactions are caused and to stimulate optimal breathing at night.
5. Nettle is one of the most popular natural allergy remedies. If you decide to want an antihistamine but want a natural alternative, stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) behaves in the same way that many drugs sold to treat allergic reactions, but without the unwanted side effects of dry mouth and drowsiness. Nettle actually extends the ability of the organization to develop histamine. It is a common weed in many parts of the United States, but the functional use of the healthy in the context of natural allergy remedies form is sold a freeze-dried extract of the leaves in capsules. Studies have shown that taking 300 mg per day to provide relief for most people, although the effects contain up to several hours. You can also make your own tinctures or teas with nettle.That biting is all for today on natural allergy remedies.